Careers › Software Developer
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the software development life cycle including the planning, design, development and implementation, deployment and maintenance stages. They also must have an in-depth knowledge of various programming languages, frameworks and tools.
The candidate should know how to write elegant code based on product specifications and requirements, and should be familiar with testing, debugging and improving their code and the work of their team members to deliver products on schedule.
Knowledge of the Linux operating system, specifically Ubuntu, is a desirable quality in applicants. The candidate should be comfortable managing databases and web applications within a virtual Linux environment.
- Collaborating with management and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Testing and deploying programs and applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Perform regular server upgrade and backup operations
- Implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Familiar with database constructs and concepts, including SQL/MySQL and MongoDB
- Working knowledge of virtualization and virtual linux servers, specifically Ubuntu OS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related preferred
Please send a resume/CV to Dan King at: email@example.com.
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at DAKboard is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.