Careers › Software Developer
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the software development life cycle including the planning, design, development and implementation, deployment and maintenance stages. They also must have an in-depth knowledge of various programming languages, frameworks and tools.
The candidate should know how to write elegant code based on product specifications and requirements, and should be familiar with testing, debugging and improving their code and the work of their team members to deliver products on schedule.
The ability to learn new programming languages, collect feedback and improve existing software is a desirable quality in applicants. They also require a good understanding of algorithms, flow charts and mathematical concepts that form the basis of computer programming.
- Collaborating with management and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Testing and deploying programs and applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering
- Familiar with database constructs and concepts, including SQL/MySQL and MongoDB
- Familiar with Linux/Ubuntu operating systems
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related preferred
Please send a resume/CV to Dan King at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at DAKboard is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.