Careers › Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Specialist
The Customer Support Specialist attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the IT and technology industry.
Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's issues; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming emails
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle problems, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Resolve customer issues via email, social media or phone
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with internet, social media and web technologies
- High school diploma or higher
- Experience with computer networking (wireless and wired) preferred
Please send a resume/CV to Dan King at: email@example.com.
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at DAKboard is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.